FARMONA - SMOOTH FEET - GRAPEFRUIT FOOT SCRUB 690g
Indications for use:
- callous and cracked epidermis
- corns, corns, calluses
- dry skin
- sore feet
- unsightly feet
Preparations used for the procedure:
- Grapefruit foot bath salt - Grapefruit salt
scrub for feet
- Grapefruit nourishing foot mask
- Grapefruit anti-bacterial foot cream
The course of the procedure:
- Soak feet for 10 minutes in warm water with the addition of grapefruit bath salt, then gently dry them.
- Use a pumice or milling machine to remove calloused skin on the heels.
- Put Grapefruit salt peel to the feet, do a gentle massage. Rinse the feet and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Grapefruit nutrient mask, and then starting from the root of each finger, massage the feet in circular motions. Wrap with foil and towel. Leave it for 20 minutes. Remove excess mask with cosmetic tissues, do not wash.
- Remove the epidermis with a wooden spatula, cut, degrease and paint nails.
- At the end of the treatment we apply Grapefruit foot cream with antibacterial properties.
The effects of the treatment:
- skin regeneration
- refreshing and moisturizing
- the effect of smooth and delicate feet for a long time