Gel Colour Polish 15ml - Star Glow - SS03
1、Prep all of the nails by pushing back and removing the cuticle. (This step is very important - the most
common cause of lifting is cuticle left on the nails.) Gently remove it and brush off dust.
2、Apply a thin layer of RNK base coat. Cure under your UV/LED Lamp according to the lamp instructions.
(Usually 90s if 36w uv lamp, 30s if 36w led lamp)
3、Apply a thin layer of RNK gelpolish, be sure to cover the entire nail. Cure under your UV/LED Lamp
according to the lamp instructions. (Usually 120s if 36w uv lamp, 30s if 36w led lamp) Each layer will leave
a sticky residue, this is normal, do not remove at this stage as this will help the next layer to stick to the nail.
4、Repeat step 3. Make sure that you coat the tip of the nail all the way to the edge.
5、Apply a layer of RNK soak off top coat, cure under your UV/LED Lamp according to the lamp
instructions. (Usually 120s if 36w uv lamp, 60s if 36w led lamp)
6、Remove any sticky residue with at least 98% isopropyl alcohol.
Warm tips for uv gel usage:
1. If the watt of uv/led lamp is not up to 36w, for the better effect, we suggest cure more 60s for uv lamp,
30s for led lamp.
2. Please add 30—60s more for cure if in winter.
3. For dark colors, also add 30—60s more for cure.
4. The best cure time for top coat and no-wipe top coat is 180s under 36w uv/led lamp.
5. Please wait 30s after top coat dried, then remove with nail nail cleanser. If apply 2 layers of top coat, it
will be high gloss.
6. Please shake the bottles before use it, for some light colors, you can apply one layer more to avoid
7. It’s easier to chip or crack on the tip of the nail if the nail not dried.
Easy to remove:
1:Soak cotton with nail remover (acetone)
2: Warp the finger and wait for 5 minutes
3: Gently file away